In modern days, people have become more health conscious and they wish to eat healthy meals on a regular basis. Eating oily and junk foods is allowed for occasional events like weddings or social parties. But when it comes to daily meal plan, it is best to stick to a nutritious dietary regime that should comprise of sprouts, nuts, veggies, beans, salads and soups.
Here are some healthy meals that people of all ages can consume daily and lead a disease-free life:
• Oats are quite rich in dietary fibers and they aid in improving your digestion rate.
• People with bowel and constipation problems should prefer eating oats in their breakfasts.
• There are different variations of readymade oats available in the market like strawberry, nutty and masala flavor.
• Eating fresh salad made from veggies and simple ingredients is one of the healthiest meals you can have at any point of time.
• Try making a simple salad with freshly cut green vegetables, low-fat cheese and proteins like hard-boiled eggs.
• This no-cook meal is highly nutritious for your health.
Pasta with tomato sauce:
• Pasta is an appetizer-filling food that can be consumed both during lunch as breakfasts. Apart from stuffing yourself with heavy meals like rice and roti with ghee, try replacing it with a pasta dish.
• Pasta served with spicy tomato sauce is one of the favorite meals amongst people.
• You can even consider adding fresh chopped veggies and cheese to your pasta recipe and elevate the nutritional intake.
Chapatis with dal:
• Pulses are rich in protein content and they aid in healthy metabolism. Chapatis on the other hand are usually made from wheat flour and they contain carbohydrates.
• Eating plain roasted chapattis with dal is a healthy meal option for Indian origin people.
• Khichdi is a delicacy that is prepared by mixing rice and dal together.
• Addition of freshly chopped veggies and spices not only elevates the taste of your vegetable khichdi, but also enhances the nutritional value.
• Some of the veggies that you can add in your vegetable khichdi are tomato, potato, peas, cauliflower, carrot, and beans.
Frozen yogurt with fruits and nuts:
• Plain low-fat yogurt serves as an excellent source of calcium and tastes delicious as well.
• To elevate the nutritional content, you can prefer adding fresh fruits like mango, apples, banana and nuts like cashew nuts or almonds in your yogurt.
Apart from eating healthy meals, people should also remember to drink plentiful amount of water daily, so that they can stay active and hydrated. Eating spicy and oily food on a regular basis can lead to gastrointestinal problems and you may become a victim of GERD, constipation or IBS.